Zong Loan Code is *911# and here we will discuss How To Get Zong Advance Loan. You can use the Advance Balance, called a loan or rescue service, in case you run out of balance in your Zong sim.
So, Zong is a China Mobile Corporation and it provides calls, SMS, and internet services to the Pakistani market through 2G, 3G, and 4G technologies.
Zong Loan Code
Zong loan code is *911#. With this loan service, you can easily get Zong advance loan. To get the Zong balance in advance, your sim balance must be below Rs 10.
After using Zong Advance Code, your account must be recharged within the last 30 days. Zong Loan will be deducted automatically each time you recharge your SIM card. This loan is also subject to standard taxes.
Zong has more than 26 million users in the market of Pakistan. Currently, 4G coverage has expanded to more than 100 cities in Pakistan. The goal is to extend 4G LTE services to more regions in Pakistan, providing users with faster, broader, and good data quality experiences.
How To Get Zong Advance Balance
- Dial Zong advance balance code *911# to get the free balance
- Or you can send a blank SMS to 911 and you will receive a confirmation message.
- After this, Soon you will get the advance balance of Rs. 25 in your account.
- Rs. 3.5 are the charges to use Zong advance Balance loan code service
- Send Unsub to 911 to unsubscribe
- And postpaid customers are not eligible for this service
- The service charges are Rs. 3.5. So Rs. 28.5 will deduct on the next recharge
Terms and Conditions:
- Terms and conditions applied
- Visit Zong for more information
- Rs.1 per MB will apply for standard internet use without any internet bundle
- Please call on Zong helpline 310 for any additional information
- Dial *222# to check your balance after dialing Zong loan code
- Using SIMs without proper documentation is a crime – PTA
- Unwanted and unreasonable messages can report by texting the SENDER’s NUMBER to 9000 –PTA