Here are Ufone Internet Packages Weekly Monthly Daily 3G and Ufone Net Packages. It also has postpaid and hourly internet packages. Today we will discuss Internet Packages, which include the weekly Internet Packages, monthly and daily internet packages.
Pakistan Telecom Mobile Limited or Ufone is a mobile phone service provider in Pakistan. Ufone launched operations in 2001 and is a wholly-owned company of Pakistan Telecom and PTCL.
Ufone Internet Packages offers a variety of hourly, daily, weekly, 3 days, monthly packages. So, In this article, we will check all the details about these packages. Ufone 3G offers a large number of packages so you can get of your desire from the below packages.
Ufone became part of Etisalat in 2006 due to PTCL. So here we will discuss Ufone net packages. It has more than 24 million subscribers and covered in more than 10,000 locations in Pakistan widely.
So, here we have all Internet packages of Ufone and offers so that Ufone subscribers can easily find them. The best for its use and affordability.
Ufone Hourly Internet Package
Hence, here are the details of Ufone hourly Internet packages. If you just want to get an instant internet package, you can use this hourly package.
- The validity period is the next 1 hours (24 hours a day)
- Automatically expires after one hour
|Ufone Power Hour||Rs. 6||Dial *99#||60MBs + 60 SMS, 60 On-net minutes|
Ufone Daily Internet Packages
Hence, here are the details of Ufone’s daily Internet packages. Check out the new and updated Ufone Daily Internet Packages here.
- The validity period is 1 day for daily internet packages
- Free Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp & Line for all except Mega Internet Packet for Ufone daily internet packages
|Daily light bucket||Rs. 10||*804#||40 MB|
|Daily heavy bucket||Rs. 15||*8042#||75 MB|
|Special daily bucket||Rs. 5||*810# (01 AM- 09 PM)||50 MB|
|Mega Internet bucket||Rs. 12||*550# (1 AM – 8 AM)||2 GB|
Ufone Weekly Internet Packages
So, here are the details of weekly Internet packages. Check out new and updated weekly Internet Packages here.
- The validity period is 7-day weekly internet packages
- Automatically expires after one week
|Super Internet||Rs. 100||*220#||1024 MB|
|Weekly Light bucket||Rs. 50||*7811#||250 MB|
|Weekly heavy bucket||Rs. 125||*7815#||500 MB|
Ufone Monthly Internet Packages
Here are the details of Monthly Internet packages. Check out the new and the updated monthly packages details here.
- The validity period is 30 day for Ufone monthly internet packages
- Monthly internet packages automatically expire after one month
|Monthly 1GB Bucket||Rs. 250||*7807#||1024 MB|
|Monthly 3GB Bucket||Rs. 500||*803#||3072 MB|
|Monthly 10GB Bucket||Rs. 1000||*5100#||10240 MB|
Ufone 3 Days Internet Package
Here are the details of 3 Day social Internet packages. So Check out new and updated social Ufone Internet Packages here. Details of Ufone net packages.
- The Validity is 3 Days for this package
|3-day bucket||Rs. 25||*3350#||100 MB|
Ufone Social Net Packages
Here are the details of social Internet packages. So Check out new and updated social Packages here. Details are given below.
- The Validity is of 1 Day and 30 days respectively
|Social Daily Bucket||Rs. 5||*4242#||Free Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter|
|Social Monthly Bucket||Rs. 50||*5858#||Free Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter|
Ufone Postpaid Internet Packages
Finally, here are some postpaid internet packages. Details of Ufone net packages.
- Dial *4545# to check remaining internet data
|Postpaid 1GB||1 GB||*4547#||Rs. 300|
|Postpaid 3GB||3 GB||*805#||Rs. 700|
|Postpaid 5GB||5 GB||*7550#||Rs. 1000|
|Postpaid 10GB||10 GB||*8550#||Rs. 1200|
- If any problem please leave a comment below in the comment section. Also, Check Zong Internet Packages.
Terms and Conditions:
- Terms and conditions applied
- Enjoy Ufone Net Packages
- Go official for Ufone 4g bundles
- For Balance Inquiry Dial *124#
- For any additional query call 333
- Packages Offers are subject to change anytime
- Thus, Withholding tax of 12.5% applies on recharge/bill
- The default rate for Internet usage is Rs.2 per MB + tax. Charging pulse is 512 KB
- Finally, Using SIMs without proper documentation is a crime – PTA
- Above all, Unwanted and unreasonable messages can report by texting Sender’s Number to 9000 –PTA