In this article, we will discuss the ufone balance share service that is also known as Ushare by Ufone. You can use this service to share balance with other customers. Dial this code for Ufone Ushare from Ufone numbers. Ufone is one of the biggest network company in Pakistan.
Like other companies in Pakistan, this network also allows its users to share their balance with other numbers just by dialing the code. Now you can use this balance share service for your friends and family. Ufone right now provides food for International Roaming to in excess of 288 live administrators in excess of 160 nations.
How To Share Ufone Balance
Ufone balance share code is *828*Number*Amount#. Any prepaid customer can send balance from one sim to another using this method easily. So without wasting any time, let’s see how to share ufone balance.
- Dial *828*Number*Amount# for Balance Transfer
- Enter the amount you want to send
- Now reply to the message by with 1.
- The minimum transferable amount is Rs. 10
- The maximum transferable amount is Rs. 200
- Ufone UShare can be used four times a day
- Available for prepaid customers only
- Both will receive the confirmation message.
- Rs. 4.77 will be charged for Ufone balance share
- Only Ufone to Ufone balance can be shared by this service.
Ufone Balance Share
Since you can share your balance at any time using Ushare service and this service makes is good for your friends and family members when they are in trouble. So, we will talk here about Ufone balance share karne ka tarika that is very simple and easy.
It is very common that any person can run out of balance at any time without having access to any online or local service to load his account. So, Ufone started the Ufone UShare service to help their customers, friends, and family in emergency times if they suffer from a shortage of balance.
Its client center and best contribution have permitted Ufone to construct a supporter base of more than 22 million in under 10 years. Ufone is providing his services in 9,000+ areas and over every significant place of Pakistan. Also, check all Ufone internet packages.
Terms and Conditions:
- Go official for here for UShare.
- Terms and conditions applied
- The shared balance must be used before the end of the validity period otherwise, it will expire.
- For Balance Inquiry Dial *124#
- The customer must have Rs.5 minimum remaining balance in his account after Ufone Ushare.
- The default rate for Internet usage is Rs.2 per MB + tax. Charging pulse is 512 KB
- Finally, Using SIMs without proper documentation is a crime – PTA