Do you want to know about the Jazz number check code? So here in this article, we have provided multiple methods by which you can check your sim number. Here are the full details about how to check Jazz number using code or online.
This method is very simple and is suitable for both jazz prepaid and postpaid customers who forget about their sim number. Here is a simple method by which you can find out your sim number easily.
Even more, Mobilink and Warid now merged, and this code will work for both. The best part of this code is that, even if you are a Mobilink Sim holder or a Warid Sim holder, you can still check the number.
How To Check Jazz Number
- Open your dial pad on your screen
- Dial the Jazz sim number and check the code that is *99#
- Wait for some seconds to complete the process
- You will see your jazz number in a pop-up on your screen
- It works both for prepaid and postpaid Jazz sims
- It is free of cost, you can even check your number when you do not have the balance
Jazz Number Check Code
Jazz number check code is *99#. But there is also another method by which you can find your sim number using your CNIC number so here is how to check Jazz Number:
- Open your SMS app
- Type new message as MNP
- Send it to 667
- You will receive a message containing your sim number
Both methods are totally free and they will not charge you any balance by dialing this code you will see your sim number on a pop-up on your screen. This was all about how to check Jazz number.
This code may not work on inactive sims. If this code doesn’t work, you can simply call on Jazz helpline and ask them for help. If you want to switch your network to Jazz, you can visit how to convert sim to Jazz.